Terms of Reference:
- To receive reports on the financial reporting process and to review internal controls from the Auditor or the Chief Financial Officer and report to the Board.
- To revise the scope and terms of the audit engagement, including the proposed fees, and review the plan for the annual audit with the external Auditor and report to the Board.
- To recommend to the Board the appointment of an external Auditor, in consultation with management.
- To review the audited financial statements with the external Auditor and management, and to report with recommendations to the Board.
- To review the organization’s management of risk and highlight any areas requiring review.
- To prepare a written report to the Board for the Annual Meeting related to the aforementioned duties.
Jacqueline Aird (Chair)
|Martha Foster||Board Member|
|Bill Huzar||Board Member|
|David Kendall||Board Member|
|Roger Toffolo||05||Cochrane, Temiskaming|