- Provide outreach to prospective members including conference representation.
- Make recommendations to the Board regarding the development and implementation of a District volunteer, recruitment, and succession planning strategy.
- Provide recommendations to the Board about continuous improvement of retirement planning workshops.
- Review the service and outreach of the Goodwill program and recommend initiatives to the Board.
- Encourage Districts to have a Goodwill program.
- Review travel providers and when necessary, recommend to the Board that an RFP (Request for Proposal) process be conducted on travel providers.
- An interview committee is composed of the Travel Work Group plus four (4) Directors of the Board.
- Following the selection process, the Committee makes a recommendation to the Board as to who shall be the travel provider.
- Recommend strategies and resources to the Board related to the provision of relevant information to members regarding wills, powers of attorney and estate planning.
Suzanne Poudrette-Gagnon (Chair)
|Louise Guérin||Board Liaison|
|Anne Marie Farnworth||32||Prescott-Russell|
|Gary Fick||24||Scarborough & East York|
|Joseph Murray||8||London, Middlesex|