- Monitor external organizations and issues related to retirees and political advocacy, to identify relevant information and initiatives for RTO/ERO.
- Identify the supports and resources needed to assist district PAC representatives, to be effective in local advocacy.
- Provide advice regarding the ongoing implementation of the Vibrant Voices campaign at the municipal, provincial and federal levels.
- Advise and represent the needs of districts in the development of a campaign related to Ontario provincial election and support the implementation.
- Provide advice on the development of standard presentations and scripts about each of the board-approved Vibrant Voices policy positions.
Paul Brazeau (prés.)
|Louise Guérin ( Liaison - Conseil)||44||Région du ciel bleu|
|Denis Monnin||27||Ottawa - Carleton|
|Marisa Agostini||23||North York|
|Gord Hough||48||Leeds and Grenville|
|Phillip Little||47||Vancouver Island|
|Shirley Ozbolt||2||Thunder Bay|