Terms of Reference:
- To identify and monitor external organizations and issues related to retirees, seniors and pensioners and to recommend initiatives to the Board.
- To identify and provide resources supporting District advocacy and pension initiatives as approved by the Board.
- To support District Advocacy Committees on local advocacy, of Board approved initiatives.
- To recommend to the Board criteria for District use in election campaigns.
- To be knowledgeable about the provisions of all pension plans represented throughout our current and prospective membership and to make recommendations to the Board regarding the communication of relevant pension information.
- To provide advice on the development and implementation of federal or provincial legislation which does not support Defined Benefit pensions.
Rick Victor (Chair)
|David Kendall||Board Liaison|
|Gord Hough||48||Leeds and Grenville|
|Marisa Agostini||23||North York|
|Gail Anderson||22||Etobicoke & York|
|Phillip Little||47||Vancouver Island|
|Gwen Scriven||23||North York|
|Shirley Ozbolt||2||Thunder Bay|