Award winning Renaissance is RTO/ERO's quarterly news magazine and flagship publication, created exclusively for RTO/ERO members. Published in English and French, with a distribution of over 72,000, Renaissance provides a variety of information, opinions and resources on topics of interest to retired educators and their peers.
In addition to themed content, Renaissance includes:
- messages from the President and Executive Director,
- profiles of RTO/ERO members,
- articles about computer technology,
- reports on community projects supported by RTO/ERO,
- book reviews,
- articles on health, travel, and special interests.
We also accept letters to the editor, article proposals, and photos. To learn more, email email@example.com. We cannot guarantee that writing and images will be published as received. Scanned or digital images need to be high resolution (min. 5"x7" at 300 DPI). Read the Contributors' Guidelines.
Not a member? Join today to begin receiving Renaissance in your mailbox.